English/Spanish Kindergarten-Bloomfield in Belgrano?

Mimi

Registered
We have lived here since October and are hoping to enroll our kids in school come Feb/March. Anyone have kids enrolled or know about the Bloomfield Kindergarten in Belgrano? We have a 1 1/2 yo and a 3 1/2 yo who don't speak Spanish, but would be happy to start school as long as there is some English spoken. Anyone know about other schools in Belgrano that might work for us?
And while I am posting, does anyone have kids 1 and 3 years here in BA that might be interested in a playgroup?:)

Hello!
Well I guess you're lucky, because not only I know this kinder, but my daughter also went there when she was 3 years old.
I enrolled her there because I live only 3 blocks away and it seem as a good choice.. at the time at least....
Well the only thing that I can tell you now, and I don't know it you will care, is that it is a racist school, my daughter was doing fine, the only thing is that she has william sindrome, BUT she has such a little mental disability that its like she has none. The thing is that when the first year finished, they told me they didn't have any vacancies for the new year to come.. even if the kids that where already going had the vacancy before any new kid.
Well it turned out not only they used her vacancy for someone else... but they also opened a new school building with more room for each class.
At the end I thought... I wasn't going to press them on taking her for the next year... why would I want to have her where she's not wanted?
I DO NOT Recommend this school...

Hi Mimi. My tia-in-law operates a very nice kindergarden (as well as a primary and secondary school) in Belgrano. I'd be happy to introduce you and arrange for a tour whenever you're free. Just email me at [email protected]. Abrazos.

Thank you both for responding to my email and thank you, Georginar for sharing this personal experience.

So sorry to hear about your experience Georginar, that is totally unacceptable!! Best to steer clear from such a school...

Back