English-speaking dentist?

Bettina is excellent as Napolean recommended her in the post above. Ex Colgate Rep for Latin America, studied and trained in the US so her english is good too.

Bettina is excellent as Napolean recommended her in the post above. Ex Colgate Rep for Latin America, studied and trained in the US so her english is good too.

and she's an optimist which isn't a bad thing in a dentist. First time she saw me she said great, very little to do...just a root canal, two fillings and a good clean... :eek: and she meant it. ...a sweetheart and a great dentist for me and my family for over 6 years.

I'd like to add a dentist recommendation: Dr. Wheeler at the AINCO office, Santa Fe 2844 (right near the Aguero subte stop), phone 4829-0373. I had my two upper wisdom teeth extracted by him (one last week and the other today). I expected it to be awful and have days of pain afterwards, but there was no pain at all, each extraction took 10 minutes in the chair, healed perfectly (the first so far). He also speaks excellent English, and explained everything he was doing in English beforehand. Highly recommended.
(And I should add, the extractions were 100% covered by Medicus, so I probably saved US $5000 vs paying out-of-pocket for the same procedure in the US.)
This thread is old but I gotta say...US $5000 for wisdom teeth extraction?, LOL you're kidding right? For that much cash you can have some breast implants included with that extraction as a bonus.

Back