English-speaking parents in Bahia Blanca

Sulacochilcano

Registered
My wife and I recently moved to Bahia Blanca, in the south of Buenos Aires province, with our two sons (ages 3 and 1). We will be living here for two years, and (for now) I am the only Spanish-speaker in the family. We are interested, for sanity's sake, in meeting other English-speakers with kids (if they exist) in Bahia Blanca.

There's a fairly prolific poster from the BB area on the board, don't think he has kids though. I'm sure he'll come across this post and introduce himself.

I'm a retiree from the San Francisco Bay area living in the Bahia Blanca area. Our experience with meeting other people from the States down here is almost 'nil'. I guess tourists and others don't come by BB that much. At the 'Migracion' office I've met alot of Mormons from the States. Also met a Brit one time, but other than that, hardly anybody. Buenos Aires is a different story. I bet where evertourist are, you'll meet them, like Bariloche and Belgrano. PM me if you want to chat.

Hello Sulacochilcano!!!

OMG..... I'm so glad I found this posting. I am actually moving with my husband and 2 children to Bahia Blanca in a month. I would love to socialize with other expatriates with children. I have a 7 year old girl and a 5 year old boy. I would really like for my kids to socialize with other expat kids so they can adjust more easily.

Althoough, as someone indicated in one of the postings, the chances of finding english-speaking couples with kids are actually very slim, I am actually in a similar situation as you.

If you and your family wish to contact me, please feel free to do so. It's always nice to be able to communicate with people who speak your language. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

Regards,

Jeny

Back