English-Speaking Physical Therapists / Orthopods?

Jeb

Registered
Hi--

I'm looking for a physical therapist, especially the more sports-medicine-oriented type, as I'm recovering from a crazy femur fracture. My spanish sucks, and this seems like the kind of thing in which precise understanding of instructions, etc. is pretty important, so I figured I'd ask if anyone had any recs.

At some point I'm going to need some more x-rays and stuff so if anyone has an ortho rec that'd be great too. But the physio is the priority.

Thanks.

I know a good phisiotherapist she is sport oriented as she is the one that works with Las Leonas hockey team, she works with my 10 year old son and has a center in Barracas, but I don´t think she knows much English I go twice a week if you are interested do let me know.
regards
Reina

Hi Jeb,

My wife is a physical therapist with a masters from the Massachusetts General Hospital. She has extensive clinical experience and we lived in Boston for 8 years and just got back. If interested, send me a private message with your contact info and I will pass that to her.

Cristian.-

I give up. I can't figure out how to PM people on this forum software. You want to PM me and I'll either email you or reply? Thanks.

Jeb,

You need to enable private messaging in your profile/preferences. Otherwise you can't send nor receive PMs.

You can call my wife Elena at her cell, four-zero-seven-one-nine-one-six-seven.

Back