english speaking teenagers

kmadigan

Registered
Hi,
We just arrived in Buenos Aires...Is there a group of English-speaking teenagers at Lincoln School (or otherwise) that meet up? My 17-year-old would be happy to meet some new friends.

kmadigan said:
Hi,
We just arrived in Buenos Aires...Is there a group of English-speaking teenagers at Lincoln School (or otherwise) that meet up? My 17-year-old would be happy to meet some new friends.

Why don't you check that in Lincoln school?

Well, I don't attend Lincoln School..
But just wondering because my parents have considered Lincoln for me..
Are you aware that most of the kids there are either Korean or very wealthy Argentinians?
I chose not to attend to Lincoln and told my parents that I would rather attend an IB certified bilingual school due to the fact that it's just too much of a hassle and I did not believe that it's worth the money paying for.
I've looked into St. George's as well as St. George's Quilmes, etc...
Forgive me if I'm being rude but kids that attend Lincoln always speak spanish out of classes and among themselves and for me at least I believed that under the almost same circumstances that a bilingual school might actually be better.
But it's just my opinion honestly..
For groups that meet up, honestly I've looked everywhere and I doubt it..
Koreans tend to hang out among themselves as they always do everywhere with the except of few, most that attend churches and the rest, I'm not so sure.

Back