Escape Strategy

Give me a day or two to check old emails and photos please, if you haven’t picked a hotel yet the boutique hotel I stayed in with colonial style suites and individual pools on the roof was amazing.

my girlfriend is from colombia. we stayed in the Dan hotel in categenia. believe it was in bocagrande. the hotel was great beaches crowded.

I lived in Santa Marta for a year recently......worst restaurants in the world. Starbucks opens at 9 or 10....what a dump really.

cc how was the fishing? i can swim in the ocean. grocery stores? can cook at home. my favoite island in hawaii is kona. not looking to be entertained.

favorite island is the big island. favorite city is kona. correction. my perfect day would be making my own juan valdez coffee drinking it on a balcony with an ocean view reading what ever news on the internet. go for a swim in the sea returning to fish in the afternoon. food is not a high priority its just fuel to me. sunset on the same balcony with cheese and crackers and of course a good malbec. in bed by 8:00. rinse and repeat

favorite island is the big island. favorite city is kona. correction. my perfect day would be making my own juan valdez coffee drinking it on a balcony with an ocean view reading what ever news on the internet. go for a swim in the sea returning to fish in the afternoon. food is not a high priority its just fuel to me. sunset on the same balcony with cheese and crackers and of course a good malbec. in bed by 8:00. rinse and repeat
Sounds like a perfect day. But why Juan Valdez coffee in Kona? What about Kona coffee?

Back