ESL Teacher positions

legilber

Registered
Hi there. I'm posting this as a favor to my old boss as she treated me extremely well, and now that I have a normal 9-5, I wish to pass on the great experience I had!

Anyway, I worked for an institute and am still close with my old boss and she asked me if I could recommend any ESL teachers. Seeing as the majority of my friends here are argentine, this is somewhat difficult so I decided to reach out to BAExpats!!

So, there are classes that my boss is arranging for mornings, midday, and evenings. I worked for her for a year and had some of the most amazing students. It's business english and I typically worked in the clients offices (27th floor views of puerto madero in a very well known argie company).

My boss is absolutely wonderful and at one point there were 4 of my friends and I working for her. So if you're interested please send me your cv and I'll pass it on to her.

Thanks so much in advance!

Hi from New Mexico.....I will be coming to BA to earn my TEFL certification soon...and will then look for ESL work ....although I'm not ready for your recommendation of course...but would love to know the school/business/teacher that you are referring to....when I'm more qualified..I hope to find a great gig there in BA..and would love some leads that would come so highly regarded.....
.thanks, Jennifer

I have just moved to Buenos Aires and am feverishly searching for English Teaching jobs. I would love to pass on my CV to your boss. Im also new to this website. How can I pass my CV to you? Thanks, Zach

Hi there I'm a TESOL Certified teacher and will be in BA the 29th to start building my teaching schedule. I'd love to meet with your boss from how you talk about her and the company.

Thanks
Karl Best of luck with the 9-5 prob be there some day soon too

Back