Looking for Replacement Teachers for my ESL Students!

Vagrant Violet

Registered
Hello, everyone,

I am going to be starting a full time job in a week or so, and I have to find replacements for almost all my private ESL students ASAP. I am looking for people who are native English speakers, qualified, responsible, and will be here long-term. Here are some of the details:

Student 1 is near Facultad de Medicina, needing classes 3 times a week in the late evening. He wants to focus primarily on improving general conversation and listening comprehension, with grammar when appropriate (he knows the rules of conditionals, reported speech, etc., but it´s hard for him to apply them when he speaks). He´s a between a low-intermediate and intermediate level, so the person working with him would have to know a certain amount of Spanish just in case a quick translation is necessary (I usually try to avoid it, but sometimes if there´s no other way around the matter, I use the minimal amount to move on).

Student 2 is of a very advanced level, needing classes once a week either at her office in Microcentro, or in Paseo Alcorta (Palermo) in the morning. She wants to perfect her high level of English primarily through relevant conversation. It goes without saying that you should correct her when she occasionally makes mistakes in her speech. She's very nice and easy to get along with.

Student 3 is also very advanced, needing classes 2 or 3 times a week either early in the morning in Belgrano, or at his office downtown during the afternoon or after work. He is interested in improving his English for business purposes, and likes to receive articles and “homework” regarding the business/financial world.

Student 4 needs classes once a week in the mornings at his office in Colegiales. He has a solid intermediate background, and wants to focus on general speaking and listening comprehension (I usually email him Youtube links with related articles, etc.). He also uses English for traveling.

Student 5 is in Colegiales, needing classes once a week around 1pm or so. She has an advanced level, and wants to improve overall conversation and prepare herself for the IELTS exam.

There will probably be more former students of mine who will need replacements (usually around the Belgrano area) after they come back from their summer vacations and find out that I won´t be able to teach them anymore.

If any of these students sound like a good match for you, please PM me and let me know what your teaching experience and qualifications are, how long you have been here/will be here, and how much you would charge. Also let me know if you have any questions. Please only PM me if you will take this seriously. These are not temporary “gigs.” I care a lot about these students, some of whom I had been working with for more than a year or two.

Thanks for reading!

Back