Everything gone to hell, again!

As side note, as long as I have known or been here the number of times I or some of us have, when was it really not hell in some ways anyway! With the exception of family and friends. As I have told people here there are 4 things in Argentina that work well and always will hopefully.

1. The wine
2. The women
3. The meat
4. The parilla - asado

Everything else is a maybe or a noway so to say. But with those 4 things I am content for the most part. The women part is over as I have a wife but she is my better half and like they say, for better or for worse come hell or high water. And as far as I am concerned just about anything (not everything) beats the hell out of getting Trumped on thats for sure in my thinking.

People almost take my CA driver license as my ID all the time. I told them that this is my ID, that's it.

Well in the California the Drivers license is the only ID . People that don`t drive have to apply for a special ID . I used my library card.:rolleyes:

As side note, as long as I have known or been here the number of times I or some of us have, when was it really not hell in some ways anyway! With the exception of family and friends. As I have told people here there are 4 things in Argentina that work well and always will hopefully.

1. The wine
2. The women
3. The meat
4. The parilla - asado

Everything else is a maybe or a noway so to say. But with those 4 things I am content for the most part. The women part is over as I have a wife but she is my better half and like they say, for better or for worse come hell or high water. And as far as I am concerned just about anything (not everything) beats the hell out of getting Trumped on thats for sure in my thinking.

Hope the Women on this Forum will not object to be represented as Objects with wine and meat...:rolleyes:

A footnote on Israel as an economic model to follow: great, if only Argentina could get the same amount in aid from the US. In FY 2012, Israel received US$ 3,100,000,000 (yes, over three billion dollars) in "military aid", while Argentina got US$ 590,000.

the US through the UN usually buys their influence in the world. i am wondering how long they can keep it up 23,000,000,000 in debt and mounting by 1,000,000,000 per year.

That question surpasses any possible logical explanation. As the math simply does not work out.

Tricle down economic’s did not work with reagan and had no where near the debt. the art of the deal must include bankruptcy. thump is so good at business he bankrupted a project on bank money and took the deduction on his taxes, thus no paying taxes since 1993. only in america... perdon norte americana

Pesador since you up while i post...the explanation is its a fiat economy. the US debt is in dollars only. they just print more money. not like argentina. they can’t print more peso’s to satisfy US dollar debt. this is crazy

Israel's defense expenditures, relative to the threats it faces, is probably an order of magnitude smaller than Argentina's.
If Israel had Chile and Uruguay for neighbors, its defense budget - and resulting need of foreign defense aid - would likely be close to zero.
Its neighbors are not Chile and not Uruguay. Nor Bolivia and Paraguay.

Regardless, Israel's economy did indeed go through a massive transformation, the story of which is very easily ascertained. If you cannot separate your biases (in either direction) regarding its defense policy from a simple study in economics, that is great.

Back