Evo Morales is in Argentina... Breaking news!!!

So, he is not only a dictator, but also seditionist and terrorist. Oh my! :)
Jeanine Añez, ah yes, isn't she the self appointed president and bible clutching fascist that rushed to the podium and into power? Who is the dictator and terrorist in Bolivia?
No wonder then on arrival.... "I’ve come to Argentina to keep fighting for the most humble people,” Morales said on Twitter. “I feel strong and excited.”
For the most humble people!

Actually, it would be pretty neat if Evo became a porteño and you ran into him at shops and asados and gallery openings. I'd for sure invite him around, I bet he has some great stories.

Evo is an expat.. maybe he'll join BAExpats and come to coffee chat. He probably loves coffee.
Actually, it would be pretty neat if Evo became a porteño and you ran into him at shops and asados and gallery openings. I'd for sure invite him around, I bet he has some great stories.

The bolivian community have welcomed him with open arms . He will have tremendous support in Argentina making this the best choice for him and his family .

Does anybody know if he speaks English?..I’m sure this Morales thing is being followed by evil does around the world.
Correa, Maduro, Raul Castro...they must be thinking,... .”Hey if Evo can do it maybe there's a spot for me too”.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if he speaks English?..I’m sure this Morales thing is being followed by evil does around the world.
Correa, Maduro, Raul Castro...they must be thinking,... .”Hey if Evo can do it maybe there's a spot for me too”.
Well need more chairs..!

Back