Ex-Official Arrested Hiding Bags With Us$ 5-8 Million, Gun

lamarque:
I'm not sure but I think that Rich One was referring to the Argentine Syndrome where the Kirchnerists fumbled the country's future by nationalizing YPF literally ripping it off from the Spanish.You can google it for further content.
Naturally,this spooked almost all future FDI-Foreign Direct Investment until Macri 's arrival on the scene.Macri won by only 1% of the votes. I assume that yours was one of them..So approximately 49% of Argentine voters were happy with this nationalization among other K policies.Some of them are sorry that Peronism lost.But I seriouly doubt that any but a very few of them would admit that the K's policies were a mistake. Es un partido super contumaz-.just like Bajo-totally blind obiedience.

Ok, but that they win with 51% means that there is a lot of people that don't think that way, in any case i understand that there are a lot of blaming or diminishing important topics by passing the ball to the others in argentina (y vos), we where just talking about it with my friends the other day, but saying that all the people is the same is not correct by any mean, and is exactly what cause discrimination and other evils in the society, is like saying sure all the jewish are like this, all the black people is like that or the americans are blablabla, cliches should not be encourage. Now talking of cliches here is one that my friend from venezuela sent me the other day about argentineans and how they are seen in Latino America:

https://www.facebook.com/TheFlama/videos/1023859927709743/
https://www.facebook.com/TheFlama/videos/1023859927709743/

Then if Macri is corrupt he should end up in jail too. That does not take away from the fact the previous regime was also corrupt does it?

There are criminals everywhere, church included, in your familly probably too. If you assert that a previous administration was corrupt, then this is political persecution.
If you point someone wih evidence (PPP is not evidence), and he is judged and found guilty, then it is justice.
The panama papers evidence that there is a lot of corruption in this regime too. They are not better in this point.

There are criminals everywhere, church included, in your familly probably too. If you assert that a previous administration was corrupt, then this is political persecution.
If you point someone wih evidence (PPP is not evidence), and he is judged and found guilty, then it is justice.
The panama papers evidence that there is a lot of corruption in this regime too. They are not better in this point.

Hey Bajo hows the rehab going looks like fell off the wagon again.

I am more bothered by the way he hide his money. He is such an idiot, does not even know how to do a simple thing.
It reflects how stupid K's people are.

Man you got that right I think they call them pedo tulos or something like that.

Well, the problem is that the President and his staff are involved in the Panama papers for money laundry. Lopez was found with a lot of black money from brives. But he was at the construction agency where one of the biggest contractors was Lazaro Baez who is partner of Calcaterra, Macri's cousin.
BUT, a big but, the Macri familly is in the construction busisness. So, the question is: did Macri or Calcaterra paid Lopez Brives?

This is getting more and more interesting because for starting a mani pulite, you need white shoes but Macri's are very dirty.

As I predicted some months ago, Laurita Alonso was appointed at the anti corruption agency for guarantee immunity.

Ibarguren owns stocks of shell and he buys extra expensive gas from Chile/Shell. Nice.

The Vice President lost his suitcase and when AFIP found ind opened it, it was full of undeclared jewelry. Brives?

Wait and see. This is getting better and better!

Macri wants to send the K to jail for corruption but once you open that door, anybody can go to jail. That's the point, whoever made a crime must be judged, not only the former K public officers.

Do you support corruption?

Do you realise that those bags are filled with taxes YOU and everybody else paid AFIP?

Now tell us again why K and the campora is great for Argentina.

Do you realise that those bags are filled with taxes YOU and everybody else paid AFIP?

His mind is gone man his brain does not work correctly your asking to much of him.

We should be very respectful with Dr. Rubilar, he is the only exponent of the disappearing FPV Party . The Board would never be the same without a K on board as a sparring partner :rolleyes:

We should be very respectful with Dr. Rubilar, he is the only exponent of the disappearing FPV Party . The Board would never be the same without a K on board as a sparring partner :rolleyes:

Actually you have a very good point. Every family has an uncle or relative that likes to argue at family gatherings like weddings or Xmas so why should this eclectic family be different?

Most sane persons would adjust their perspective as reality shifts but no so for our beloved Dr. strangelove.

I do not support corruption, i just point how hypocrite are macristas because corruption is Ok if macristas are involved while it is used for political persecution againts the former administration.

For me, what is going on is great because the Macrismo is commiting suicide.

Corruption is a crime that should be prosecuted while politicians are in power.

Regarding the former administration, everything was better then (freedom, health, inflacion, the economy, etc) Can you explain how this new administration is better for those who does not do money loundry at Panama?

This is not even good for you because the usd is too low while everything else is skyrocketing.

Back