Ex-Official Arrested Hiding Bags With Us$ 5-8 Million, Gun

Let's face it, these are still relatively "small fry" as compared to the landing the great white whale, the Moby Dick in all of this. Christina herself, served on a platter.
All those underlings are getting caught with (to me) seems like relatively 'smallish' amounts. The tip of the iceberg is bad, but whats hidden beneath must be just obsene.

As far as the straw that broke the camels back... I'll believe it when the Kult finally admit they were wrong, and learn to drive better.

Let's face it, these are still relatively "small fry" as compared to the landing the great white whale, the Moby Dick in all of this. Christina herself, served on a platter.
All those underlings are getting caught with (to me) seems like relatively 'smallish' amounts. The tip of the iceberg is bad, but whats hidden beneath must be just obsene.

As far as the straw that brock the camels back... I'll believe it when the Kult finally admit they were wrong, and learn to drive better.

Have to ask: you are aware, aren't you, that Lopez was the Minister of Public Works? This is by no means a small fry - sub-cabinet level. This is a guy who took regular meetings with cfk and company, not some pissant bagman.

Have to ask: you are aware, aren't you, that Lopez was the Minister of Public Works? This is by no means a small fry - sub-cabinet level. This is a guy who took regular meetings with cfk and company, not some pissant bagman.
I am aware of this, but this all just stinks of Christina sacrificing a pawn as she makes off with a gazillion dollars while everyone is salivating over what this case will yield.
Even if Lopez rats on everyone involved, the biggest chunks of loot, and Christina will dissapear.

That rat Christina should be held responsible as well. In my job I am responsible for knowing what is happening within my department and 'below' me. That is a big reason for the higher salary - responsibility for those in positions below you. Good leaders stand up and accept responsibility - rats will play the blame game and try slither away which is what Cristina and her cronies will do. Like I said - anyone who thinks this is a one or two off case is smoking crack - he was caught by accident.. Just imagine all the other dodgy dealings that have taken place.

He should be given two choices - either rat out and spill the beans on everyone - or go to jail for an extremely long time. These bastards need to be made an example of to stop others doing the same.

At least he has a good lawyer

http://www.infobae.com/politica/2016/06/15/jose-lopez-sera-defendido-por-la-abogada-hot/

gpop:
" When the Kuit finally admit they were wrong" ? You seem to me to be an intelligent person.I challenge anyone on this forum to quote me the exact number of times any Peronist government has admitted that they were wrong about anything
.Moreover,I will get plenty of slack on this but Argentines in general will try to avoid saying that they were wrong about any matter whatever.

Well, the problem is that the President and his staff are involved in the Panama papers for money laundry. Lopez was found with a lot of black money from brives. But he was at the construction agency where one of the biggest contractors was Lazaro Baez who is partner of Calcaterra, Macri's cousin.
BUT, a big but, the Macri familly is in the construction busisness. So, the question is: did Macri or Calcaterra paid Lopez Brives?

This is getting more and more interesting because for starting a mani pulite, you need white shoes but Macri's are very dirty.

As I predicted some months ago, Laurita Alonso was appointed at the anti corruption agency for guarantee immunity.

Ibarguren owns stocks of shell and he buys extra expensive gas from Chile/Shell. Nice.

The Vice President lost his suitcase and when AFIP found ind opened it, it was full of undeclared jewelry. Brives?

Wait and see. This is getting better and better!

Macri wants to send the K to jail for corruption but once you open that door, anybody can go to jail. That's the point, whoever made a crime must be judged, not only the former K public officers.

Well, the problem is that the President and his staff are involved in the Panama papers for money laundry. Lopez was found with a lot of black money from brives. But he was at the construction agency where one of the biggest contractors was Lazaro Baez who is partner of Calcaterra, Macri's cousin.
BUT, a big but, the Macri familly is in the construction busisness. So, the question is: did Macri or Calcaterra paid Lopez Brives?

This is getting more and more interesting because for starting a mani pulite, you need white shoes but Macri's are very dirty.

As I predicted some months ago, Laurita Alonso was appointed at the anti corruption agency for guarantee immunity.

Ibarguren owns stocks of shell and he buys extra expensive gas from Chile/Shell. Nice.

The Vice President lost his suitcase and when AFIP found ind opened it, it was full of undeclared jewelry. Brives?

Macri wants to send the K to jail for corruption but once you open that door, anybody can go to jail. That's the point, whoever made a crime must be judged, not only the former K public officers.

Bajo can you name a few of the Public Works AWARDED to Baez- Calcaterra joint project proposals Specifics only
The BUSINESS connection bet. Macri-Calcaterra other that being Cousins??

Ezeiza jail will open a spacious K wing Jaime , Baez , Fariña , Chueco, Lopez, Greppi, and so on- :)

Then if Macri is corrupt he should end up in jail too. That does not take away from the fact the previous regime was also corrupt does it?

Back