Exact Laws For Part Time Work

She can't sue you if she's been working for you for only 3 months. And yes, even if she works for you 2-3 hours per day, if she issues a bill every month, and the bills are consecutive and with your name on every one of them, the judge can easily conclude it's a "relación de dependencia encubierta" (undercover/hidden full-time employee).

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but what is to stop her from suing you for having worked for less than 3 months, and 2-3 hours per day? I suggest people to read the "LCT" Ley del Contrato de Trabajo, and see that it clearly says, that if the employee hasn't been properly registered, and in this case that is EXACTLY what applies, since you have been paying her "en negro", neither monotributista and no relación de dependencia, then it's as if the employer gave up their right to the trial period and hired them permanently the very first day. Me being you would let this person go immediately and be very careful how you handle employees or helpers, or whatever you want to call them going forward. Good luck.

Back