Expat Asado/bbq Sun 3Rd Jan

Would I have loved to be there! See some familiar faces in the pix (welcome back, Michelle). Starbuck's is nice for a chat, but it's clear the food and ambience were better in the country. Hope this becomes a thing.

Thanks, EJ. Nice to be back. Frenchie has a beautiful property and it was an awesome time. Great food, great company, and perfect weather. Thanks to all, especially Frenchie (and Gringoboy for grilling)!
Would I have loved to be there! See some familiar faces in the pix (welcome back, Michelle). Starbuck's is nice for a chat, but it's clear the food and ambience were better in the country. Hope this becomes a thing.

A great time was had by all.
Tasty asado with loads of home made salads, empanadas, sauces..
Thanks to Antoine for generously hosting a lovely day and giving us all the chance to meet one another.
Hasta la proxima!

Very interested to find out who is who in the photo. I recognize Frenchie and Michelle, La Noruega..??....! The Rest? must remain incognito.

The place looks very nice.

Can someone tell me location and how much a place like this costs or is for rent? No insult meant for the owner/ Just curious.

The lady on the immediate right is my wife Adriana, next to her is Antoine, then Lucas with Paola (Serafina), head of table Noruega, to her right Ginger (Montauk), then two French ladies and Michelle.
Sorry if I left anyone out, the picture isn't the best.

There is Alicia (lacoqueta) on my right, though you can only see her very blonde hair.

Back