Expat Ladies Lunch/Brunch-Saturday 9/11 @2PM

Hi!
I'll be there saturday at 2 aswell!
Looking forward to it!
Nina

If this becomes a monthly thing, please let me know! I arrive in BA on Oct 21st. Hope to meet many of you at some point! If my moniker isn't obvious, I'm a NYC native but living in Seattle for the past 5 years...can't wait to be there!

Hey ladies...

Well it looks like we're up to 15 ladies and counting which promises to be a nice turn out to make some new friends, find a pilates partner, or have someone to go see Eat, Pray, Love (Comer, Resar, Amar) with next week without having to drag along an unwilling significant other!! Should be great!

To answer some thread questions...
-We're firmed up for Saturday, Sept. 11th @ 2PM at Tartine. (I will be going there tomorrow to see if I can secure the private back room since they would not take a Res over the phone). Will update the thread by tomorrow night if anything changes to that end.
-I'll be the tall brunette trying to secure the back room!
-Hope this goes to a monthly, but if not nyc-sea-jenn, you'll always be a NYerin my book so drop me a PM when you get here!

See you all Saturday!
Monica

Hello
Do you think that you will repeat the ladies who lunch get-together in October, I will be there for the whole month and would love to meet up. Does anyone have some suggestions for staying a few days in the Pampas region, woul like to see capybaras etc (not too touristy)
Many thanks
Andrea

Hello everyone! I may show up as well. Im a swedish women who lives in Palermo during fall with my husband and son (8 month). It would be nice to meet some new friends so I hope I can make it. /Emma

hi! would like to join you tomorrow at 2pm- looking forward to meeting you!

Back