Expat meet up Friday July 22nd!!

Sorry for the early leave at the dinner to all but I was supposed to go in to do some weekend work this morning --- that got cancelled this morning ;-( --- But i did enjoy meeting many of you...any who need my contact info pm and i will provide :)
Rgds Kevin

We had a wonderful time last night. It was great to get out and meet all of you and we look forward to seeing everyone again soon.

Rease thank you so much for organizing this!!

-Sara & Ben

Great dinner, next time we need to mix it up a little more so everyone gets to meet everyone, I have no idea who was at the opposite end of the table. :(

I had a great time with all of you! Thank you all for coming out. I know a lot of you were new to the city so if you need anything, you know where to find me. I am also around to hang out too, of course.

Hi All, Chinese girl here, any facebook link for this group where can see event photos stuff?

We didn´t take any photos, as far as I know. No facebook group, we just organize things here on the forum. I think I will get some people together this weekend for drinks, I will post in this forum. I hope you can come!

Back