Expat Meetup- Let's have a picnic! December 10th

Rease

Registered
Instead of a dinner, I thought I'd organize an outdoor event. It's free and this way everyone can bring the family if you want!

When: Saturday December 10th, 12pm-4pm
Where: Bosques de Palermo. I will update this a couple days before the event with a more specific spot!

I say we all just meet up, bring soccer balls, blankets, snacks, and whatever else. We can just hang out in the park and meet new people.

If it rains, we will reschedule.

Seriously, when it rains in Buenos Aires you might as well build yourself an ark if you expect to make it through the streets without getting soaked.

StuckLikeGlue said:
I'm in! Will check back for details later :D
would love to join as well, come with two small dogs, keep me updated, L

My husband and I have been in Buenos Aires just a month and would love to meet other Expats! Count us in on the Picnic. Great idea!

date a bit complicated, have about 10 visitors from Europe. Any chance to do it on the 17th? :)

I may be there , if we are not going sailing .
Alfajor Efi, a day in the park for 10 Europeans sounds like a splendid idea bearing in mind that their weather around now is not so inviting. They might love a picnic. Just a thought.

Lela you should keep to samba and tango at home with the tv turned on, cause pets itsnt available on the picnic thougHt.

Are babies allow to the pic-nic? We have a 7 month old daughter and we would like to bring her with us.

Back