Expat Meetup- Let's have a picnic! December 10th

WOuld love to participate and meet fellow expats except for a couple who shall remain nameless...
I will bring wine ( and some paper cups).

Hey everyone! So glad to see there are so many interested people. Sorry for my delay in response, I was out of town without internet access. The weather looks good for Saturday so I saw bring the whole family and if you want to bring anything else, go for it.

It's hard to pick an exact location in the park since you never know who will be there and what spaces will be open, but I have marked a location on the attached map that I think would be a good spot and easy to find. I will bing a sign that says PICNIC to tape to a tree or something, though I think a group of foreigners will be pretty easy to spot. You can also try to pick me out - I have a big tattoo of autumn leaves on my chest, that's the easiest way to spot me.

Basically, just walk down Sarmiento and cross Libertador, that first area you hit is pretty big and spacious. If it seems to be crowded with people that are not the expats, walk along the lakes and you are sure to find us. I'll be there a little before noon, see you there!

Attachments

• bosques.jpg
    bosques.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 43
French jurist said:
For once I'll come out of my cavern and will come. Need to change my mind. Will cook a few stuff.
you and i on a picnic??? yessssssssss... i made pickles!!! see you:D

Great.Thanks for organising this Rease . Reconfirming my attendance. What to bring what to bring...

My husband and I are looking forward to meeting the expats from the group tomorrow! See you there!

I could make a couscous salade but is anyone bringing paper plates/cutlery???

If any one wants to come and not cook you can buy choripan, bandolia, hambergasa, etc right there.

I'll be there with my ipod music player, water and 20 small plastic cups. Maybe I'll throw in a blues dance lesson.

clooz said:
I'll be there with my ipod music player...

Any requests for particular kinds of music?

I have time to throw something onto my ipod before heading over there later.

Back