Expat Meetup Saturday August 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AmyP said:
Are kids welcome? We have two children (ages almost 9 and 7), and we just arrived last week from Providence, RI. We'll be here until mid December.

I don't see why not. As far as I know there is no kid discount for the buffet though.

Rease said:
Of course it isn´t an intrusion! Everyone is welcome. The more the merrier, it only takes a phone call for me to add more chairs so everyone who wants to come just has to leave a comment and let me know! Welcome to BA, Anne.

Awesome! I will see you there then :)

Hey - A coworker of mine will be coming too.

Looks like it will be another great showing! Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone!

~Sara

If it's not too late, I'd love to join you all tonight. Just got to BA.

Thanks,

Brian

Just got here this morning and I live around the corner. Am I too late to come along?

Jason

I hope it's not too late... I will go (alone) and bring TWO bottles of wine. If I am turned away, at least I will have all the supplies I will need to drown my sorrows in the nearest square...

Excited to meet other expats, vegetarians especially (20 years for me and counting).

I'd also like to go if it's not too late. I've lived here for several months but just moved to Palermo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back