Expat Wine Sharing-- Oct. 13, Thursday

michael o'gorman

Registered
Following in the footsteps of Philip, and after discussing same with him, I am picking up the gauntlet he threw down. My wife is an AR native and I am the gringo. We have lived here now full time for two years and visited for many more. We are anxious to meet fellow wine drinkers, share some stories and surely tell (and hear) some lies. Please join us if you can...

Vital Statistics (credits to Philip):

Who: First ~10 Expats to send me a PM.

What: A gathering of connoisseurs and winos involving tasting and chugging fine wines. Wine drinking experience suggested but in no way necessary.

Where: Our home near the National Library in Recoleta. I will PM you the exact address and how to get here. Usually there is some parking on the street if anyone chooses to drive.

When: Thursday, Oct 13 from 730PM till the wine is gone.

What will be here: Stemware, Hors d'oeuvres, Screwpulls and a space where we can drink and be merry.

What to bring: 1 red wine in the AR~120 price range, yourself, a smile, and any additional food you may desire.

To preview the setting, check out my wife Andrea's web page and click on the YouTube link; www.theroyalclub.com.ar

Best, Michael

Back