Expats Trekking/climbing/outdoors group...

No I haven't seen this place. It looks good.

It might be worth an outing. It looks better than the one in Vicente Lopez.

Santi

I've found the Peru beach climbing wall, it's quite close to Vicente Lopez. I guess these could both be explored in one day.

Rich

Hi Guys,

I am from Cape town South Africa! only here until the beginning on August but would really like to do some sort of out of the city outdoor activity walking trekking what ever!! I dont have any equipment with me but do have a 2.5 meter power kite if anybody fancies flying :)

Simon
[email protected]

Flying sounds good and I know just the place. I don't have mine with me I usually fly a 4.9m blade 2 and flexifoil super 10's...so yeah give me a shout, it'll be fun.
Rich

Any body experience with or interest in a tour on the Southern Patagonian Icefield? For example "la vuelta", i.e. the trek around Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre? I have not done it yet but it looks like a pretty nice glaciar tour.

Santi said:
Any body experience with or interest in a tour on the Southern Patagonian Icefield? For example "la vuelta", i.e. the trek around Fitz Roy and Cerro Torre? I have not done it yet but it looks like a pretty nice glaciar tour.

I'm down, when do you plan on doing it?

Hi guys,

I am living here half the time, based in Buenos Aires, and I am interested in getting together with climbers and trekkers.

I am planning to do the "Polish Glacier" route on Aconcagua in January 2010, and I am currently looking for partners for that.

Otherwise, I am interested in any sort of outdoor activety, not much for big cities at all.

I m also planning to go up to Ecuador before too long and attempt Cotopaxi and Chimborazu, then there is Mexico in the early months of 2010.

Anyone with similar interests?

Cheers,

Siggi

Sure.....

Patagonian Icefield sounds really cool, I am all for that. I only got some ropes here, and some runners and mechanical ascenders - a pair of crampons and double plastics - but the rest of my kit is in Europe. I am bringing it down in a month and a half and then I am good to go.

Cheers,

Siggi

Back