Expats with young children

Jobot

Registered
Hi,

I've just moved to BA with my Argentine husband and 16 month old daughter. Was wondering if there were any other Mums out there with young kids who would possibly want to meet for a playdate? :)
Jo

Hi! I don't exactly fit your qualifications as I'm not another young mother, but I just wanted to welcome you to Buenos Aires and let you know that if you ever need a babysitter, or just someone to speak english with, let me know!

Hi,
I have also just moved here along with my 4 month old son. I'm not sure how interactive you wanted the play to be but he does enjoy being with other children :)

Hi,

My family and I will be moving to Argentina in August 2012 from the United States. I have two children that are fully bilingual. My daughter is 7 years-old and my son is 5 years-old. I would love for them to be able to interact with other expatriate children. That way they can also continue practicing their English besides me at home. In fact, my kids might be able to help yours with their Spanish. My husband is from Argentina, so they can speak it pretty well. Let me know. Good luck, and then of course, wish me luck in my new journey! :)

Regards,

Jeny

Oh, by the way, same here! If you ever want to speak English with someone, let me know.

Hi there,
I have a two year old daughter who was a premature baby but would like to join a group of some sort that would allow her to interact with other little ones.
Let me know when you organise something please..
Thanks
Julie.

Back