Ez Foil Pans For Turkeys

You can get these things in the papeleria stores, I got a bunch of pie pans for my baked goods, they have a variety of sizes

Does anyone where I can buy an aluminum pan for my turkey?

http://www.hefty.com...y-ez-foil-pans/

BTW - I was at Carrefour on Santa Fe/Ayacucho had about 60 turkeys for sale.
Be careful with supermarket frozen turkeys they are usually from Brazil and they are cured in a heavy shot of salt brine [read the label] with those birds you should defrost them in fresh water to leach out the salt.

Sadly, this is how cynical I have become. I read this headline as: EZE Foils Plans for Turkeys, assuming that customs was making it impossible for turkeys to be imported. :lol:

Sadly, this is how cynical I have become. I read this headline as: EZE Foils Plans for Turkeys, assuming that customs was making it impossible for turkeys to be imported. :lol:
Sounds like a case of politically induced dyslexia!!

Brilliant Sleslie!
'Turkeys cornered. Negotiations ongoing.'

Be real careful with the foil pans. They collapse easily and a hot turkey running across the floor can be a bad way to do Thanksgiving. It might be worth the investment in a real pan.

Tom

This will only make sense to old yankees, but does anyone remember the WKRP flying turkey incident?

Back