Eze To Mia For Short Vacay? Questions!

Wouldn't New York be better for shopping. Certainly better w/o a car and there are so many things to do when you are not shopping.

Wouldn't New York be better for shopping. Certainly better w/o a car and there are so many things to do when you are not shopping.

Of course, NY should be better! As a matter of fact that's where I was heading tonight but my flight just got cancelled due to tomorrow's snow storm. I'm waiting for a call from the airline to reschedule the flight.

Of course, NY should be better! As a matter of fact that's where I was heading tonight but my flight just got cancelled due to tomorrow's snow storm. I'm waiting for a call from the airline to reschedule the flight.

Good luck. I went through that recently. Airline made me stay overnight in Washington area at my expense due to rain.

The best place for shopping in South Florida is Sawgrass by a long way . But a car is a must to do it properly.

A shopping vacation really should be done in NY where a car is not needed.

Good luck. I went through that recently. Airline made me stay overnight in Washington area at my expense due to rain.

That really shouldn't be so.
I lost the better part of today reaccommodating all my clients who were impacted by the storm in NY, but nobody had to pay a cent.
Though in fairness hotel accommodations were not in play.

Why don't you use UBER?
Staying near the airport sounds horrible to me. Where will you eat? The same motel restaurant? Nowhere you can walk to.

I agreee. I use Uber a ton when I've stayed in Miami. So, keep in mind you should buy a chip with Tmobile or some company to put in your phone. You can usually prepay for a week with unlimited internet. Without internet, you cant request an Uber.

So, keep in mind you should buy a chip with Tmobile or some company to put in your phone. You can usually prepay for a week with unlimited internet. Without internet, you cant request an Uber.

I sell chips (or SIM cards as they're called everywhere but here) for the US, for up to 30 days.

If you go to NYC to go shopping, you'll be spending so much money on airfare, hotels, food, transportation etc etc, you'll have no money left to go shopping.
Miami? Not too much different.
Why not get a Sube card and go to Palermo? You'll be able to buy things that you never dreamed that you could afford with the savings on what I mentioned.
Of course, BUY AMERICAN makes sense, but President Trumpwill forgive you !.

I liked most the dolphin mall than the Sawgrass Mill that is too far and prices were not that good.

Back