Ezeiza - Plastic Wrap For Luggage - Cost?

medialuna989

Registered
Does anyone know how much it is to wrap 1 bag in plastic wrap at Ezeiza (more or less)? Trying to figure out how many pesos I need to hold on to. Thanks!

8 months ago I paid like 100 pesos. However with inflation , figure 150..........

I seen those luggage wrapped up fully. How troublesome it might be when going through a destined custom and
suddenly being told to open it by a custom officer!

I've gone through US customs with a plastic-wrapped packages many times, from both Buenos Aires and Santiago, without ever having a problem.

A friend buys rolls of wrap and covers his own luggage with before each trip. I was not only less expensive but he arrived at the airport already wrapped. He thinks it'll protect his luggage from damage between destinations.

I'm sure customs officials have ways to open it if they want to see what's in there.

I wrap my luggage now every time I travel to or from Buenos Aires - my husband, my brother, my cousin, and my mother have all had their bags opened and things taken. I used to think it was a waste of money and would only use those plastic ties on the zippers, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Yes, I visited the airport a few days ago and at the moment, the service in there costs 155 pesos. I would also recommend to just wrap it at home before going.

I'm sure customs officials have ways to open it if they want to see what's in there.

I wrap my luggage now every time I travel to or from Buenos Aires - my husband, my brother, my cousin, and my mother have all had their bags opened and things taken. I used to think it was a waste of money and would only use those plastic ties on the zippers, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I doubt that plastic wrap is going to stop a thief. In fact plastic wrap just might indicate to a thief that there is something worth stealing in the bag.

Bob

Back