Fall of the Republic | The Presidency of Barack Obama

More and more ppl begin to see the point pretty clear. No matter how hard "our" guys were trying to play "a'dont'knowhowthatshithappens", we do understand where the stuff is pulling from. Now is the next step - do something about it. Thats were Dr. Paul should team up with "We Are The People" foundation. The Constitution has to be restored first anyway. All these patches will just blind ppl for sometimes but more and more folks are getting an idea where is the shit is accumulating.

pikto99 said:
More and more ppl begin to see the point pretty clear. No matter how hard "our" guys were trying to play "a'dont'knowhowthatshithappens", we do understand where the stuff is pulling from. Now is the next step - do something about it. Thats were Dr. Paul should team up with "We Are The People" foundation. The Constitution has to be restored first anyway. All these patches will just blind ppl for sometimes but more and more folks are getting an idea where is the shit is accumulating.

Are you even from the USA? What about those who aren't? Are they supposed to join the "We the People" Foundation? BTW it the We THE People foundation, ie. more of the USA chauvinism you are complaining about in the Hate American's thread.

But there are certainly a bunch of things that need to be changed. Please tell us what we need to do. I'm looking for an action plan.

Although, like I said before, I think the logic is flawed.

What has this got to do with BsAs anyway - Not being from the US, or the UK, or any of them big countries, I despair sometimes........

Liam3494 said:
What has this got to do with BsAs anyway - Not being from the US, or the UK, or any of them big countries, I despair sometimes........

It doesn't have anything to do with anything except for the cranks and crazies that appear to have taken over this site in recent days. Frankly its getting a bit tiresome, to find anything of value here you have to wade through piles of crap that are getting higher by the day. Anyone visiting this site recently would conclude that B.A. is full of loonies. Actually I strongly suspect most of these people have never set foot in Argentina. Perhaps they will tire of posting if no one pays them any attention which is what they seem to crave.

gouchobob said:
It doesn't have anything to do with anything except for the cranks and crazies that appear to have taken over this site in recent days. Frankly its getting a bit tiresome, to find anything of value here you have to wade through piles of crap that are getting higher by the day. Anyone visiting this site recently would conclude that B.A. is full of loonies. Actually I strongly suspect most of these people have never set foot in Argentina. Perhaps they will tire of posting if no one pays them any attention which is what they seem to crave.

For once I agree with gouchobob. I think we have too much time on our hands :)

The biggest crank is you Gouchobob with your pro fox views and America is the Greatest cheescake smile. Look around you and the destruction of the USA is very clear aided and abbetted by Obama and his elitist friends.

No more wars he says while piling 30000 troops in to Afghanistan and now Yemen . This is a man of peace who has done more damage in one year world wide than any other US president in recent times.

This is a man of peace who has done more damage in one year world wide than any other US president in recent times.

386410abusinessman-sitting-in-corner-with-dunce-hat-posters1.jpg

cabrera said:
This is a man of peace who has done more damage in one year world wide than any other US president in recent times.

ROFLMAO......

Good to see some humour injected into this "debate" ;) :D :D :D

orwellian said:
Buy guns, wait for the revolution, overthrow your government :)

Are you going to over throw YOUR government or is the plan to over throw the US government. Which one of my governmentS would you like me over throw?

Back