Farewell Buenos Aires

in BA there is not much seafood,

Judging by the look of Rio del Plata I'd say that's a good thing :)

I'm not in Buenos Aires anymore, I'm now soaking up the sun in Moscow, but I think the restaurant food in Buenos Aires and also Patagonia was among the best I've ever had, and also among the best value. And I'm not talking top-end Puerto Madero either, but some great restaurants in downtown.

I am here , and my sister in law makes the best apple crumble ever !! Yes better than what I have had in the states. As for Whammo ? Que paso Loco ?

couldn't agree more, American ( as in the USA) apple pie is the worst in the world, so much sugar there isn't any room for the apple

Buenos Aires is a beautiful city. No matter what things are wrong, the beauty is still the same, also after many years.

It feels like you're walking through a painting of Edward Hopper.

Buenos Aires is a beautiful city. No matter what things are wrong, the beauty is still the same, also after many years.

It feels like you're walking through a painting of Edward Hopper.

Hahha, can you explain this 'beauty'? Have you been to Europe?

I feel a great sadness in BA it was once a beautiful city but most of it was knocked down in the 60s and 70s, little of it remains and what does remain is in pretty sad shape.

There are some glimpses of what is used to be.

The sidewalks are so small in comparison to Europe and plus all the streets are on a grid much like the USA. Its very repetitive.

Back