FBI Clearance

B

Bianca

Guest
cujodu said:
p.s. I called immigration this morning and the first available appt for visa applications is 17 June 2009. Does anyone know how long between the initial appointment and when you actually have the work visa?

I had my initial appointment on April 15th with my second appointment on May 5th. I received my visa the next day, May 6th. As I said previously, I had an immigrations attorney working with me, so this may have helped to expedite the process. I'm not sure. The visa I received is only good for 90 days though, so I guess the process isn't complete. :rolleyes:
 

cujodu

Registered
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
157
Likes
22
Bianca said:
I had my initial appointment on April 15th with my second appointment on May 5th. I received my visa the next day, May 6th. As I said previously, I had an immigrations attorney working with me, so this may have helped to expedite the process. I'm not sure. The visa I received is only good for 90 days though, so I guess the process isn't complete. :rolleyes:

Bianca, is yours a work visa? thru a contract? I'm planning a trip to the US but I want to make sure I have the work visa all done before I go.
 

cujodu

Registered
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
157
Likes
22
miloshz said:
there is a consultancy what can get you permanent DNI in 30 days for a not so high fee. a friend of mine (US citizen) and i (EU citizen) are using their services.

Who is it? Contact info? How much are they charging?
 
B

Bianca

Guest
cujodu said:
Bianca, is yours a work visa? thru a contract? I'm planning a trip to the US but I want to make sure I have the work visa all done before I go.

Yep, mine is a work visa. I don't believe it's through a contract, but what do you mean?
 

cujodu

Registered
Joined
Nov 24, 2008
Messages
157
Likes
22
Bianca said:
Yep, mine is a work visa. I don't believe it's through a contract, but what do you mean?

I was under the impression one had to have a contract to get a work visa, unless your company has brought you here. Maybe that's your case? I'm only trying to figure out how long it will take from my initial appt with immigration on June 17 to get the actual work visa in hand.
 
Top