Feedback Cocktail Party

rosieposie

Registered
First, I'd like to thank all those who attended this past Friday's event. Since this has been our first event of the sort, I would appreciate your feedback on the location, food and atmosphere for future gatherings.
Any suggestions welcome!

Hi, I thought the place was good, the atmosphere too... met a bunch of interesting people... all in all thumbs up except.....the food.... the quality was good, but it was mostly bread-based, pizza based and potatoes with dressings...
for $25 i thought we could have had a bit more of an option (at least for those on a diet... or who would rather have a choice for that amount)

Glad you enjoyed it!
Thanks for the comments, It will help me improve future events.
rosez

I had a great time and met wonderful people, as always at the baexpats meeting. However, it was still more of a restaurant/dinner setting as opposed to a bar or party setting I think we aimed for. And yes, a bit more food for the buck. Otherwise, it was great - thank you for planning it!

Hi Rose, Thanks so much for organizing. I thought it was a great way to meet some local expats, very low key and comfortable.
My comments are similar to the others, location was good, but I would have liked it to be a bit more central and inside a wider space to mingle. Also, perhaps appetizers as an optional extra would be good (though i realize that makes planning hard for the restaurant!).

Thought the part went well. I liked the place and staff. It was well planned and organized.
Thanks, stephen

Thanks for organizing the event. The food was good, especially liked the potatoe dish, and enjoyed the conversation. The train-car design of the area we were in, though, was somewhat difficult to navigate through.

Back