Feel Good Thread!

I am noticing more people picking up dog poop!

I don't have my dog when in BA, but I always carry a supply of bags and, when I see someone letting his or her dog dump, I had him or her one while adding, "Se te cayó algo."

I found fresh oysters and fresh mussels at a small shop in Recoleta. So tonight I had a dinner party with a seafood feast! Oysters in the half shell, mussels, artichokes, risotto and dessert! My food coma is setting in...

We moved to Urquiza and one of the best/most dangerous discoveries so far is the best American/Mexican food delivery place I've found in BA (Urbano Cocina, they are on facebook). Babyback ribs, giant hamburgers (only disappointment is the patties are not homemade), tacos, onion rings (fantastic). Yummmmm, we will unfortunately be getting fat.

Ahora Urbano Cocina Americana extiende sus productos a Coghlan, Nuñez, Belgrano, Saavedra, Villa Pueyrredón, Parque Chas y Villa Ortuzar!

Found a real Tibetan Buddhist center in Palermo with a Brasilero Rimpoche who's Spanish was so well pronounced that even I could understand it! I feel like I have a sangha again!

Which?? Where?? :mellow:

We moved to Urquiza and one of the best/most dangerous discoveries so far is the best American/Mexican food delivery place I've found in BA (Urbano Cocina, they are on facebook). Babyback ribs, giant hamburgers (only disappointment is the patties are not homemade), tacos, onion rings (fantastic). Yummmmm, we will unfortunately be getting fat.

Ahora Urbano Cocina Americana extiende sus productos a Coghlan, Nuñez, Belgrano, Saavedra, Villa Pueyrredón, Parque Chas y Villa Ortuzar!

I hold you personally responsible for the damage I am about to do to my diet.

I hope you are proud of yourself.

"Centro de Budhismo Moderno",(Kadampa Budhism Center) Serrano 1316 (between Cabrera and Niceto Vega)www.meditarenargentina.org,4778-1219. Also have a Facebook page. I had a hard time finding an accessible, comfortable but traditional Tibetan Buddhist center with a friendly and heterogenous mix of congregants, but this fit my bill. Chairs for sitting, but all the traditional dedications,(in transliterated Tibetan or Spanish) teachings and tonkas and two resident teaching monks, both speak English. Have a nice schedule of classes, group meditation, and workshops. The sangha was very welcoming and a great mix of foreigners from Europe and other South American countries as well as about 60% Porteño. Although I literally JUST found it and went last weekend for the first time, it really feels right and I'll be returning probably Sunday for "Te con Budha"!

I got bumped up from intermediate into the advanced race category in my inline skate class last night. Not sure if that was a good thing. Can hardly walk today, but ... I've dropped 15 kilos in the last 2.5 months, and still dropping.

*passing the talking stick*

Inline skate class?????? OMG! Where????? I want to join!

Today I sold a TV, a phone, repaired a few PC's and can now see myself closer to that Galaxy S3 I've been saving up for.
Oh, and it's Friday :)

Back