Feel Good Thread!

Dublin2BuenosAires

Registered
I don't know about anyone else, but I think we're in need of a feel good thread.

Not the list of X amount of things you like about BA, but anything that has happened or you have noticed in the last few days in the city which has given you some cheer! I have no doubt that there will be 'mal onda' response thread, but this one is a bit of winter cheer, just for the small things which keep us going !

I'll start:

Insurance company paid up on our little bus into car incident, my chilli & onion pickles are ready after their 3 month pickling period and our new paseador(a) we are trusting our pup with is proving to be excellent. Little monkey is wrecked and calm by the time I get back home from work as opposed to trying to remodel our apartment with her sharpened teeth!

Any more for any more?

My wife spontaneously out of the blue decided to teach me the basics of the Chacarera dance this morning. Teaching me to dance anything can be a tall task with my 2 left feet, but it was fun nevertheless.

My wife spontaneously out of the blue decided to teach me the basics of the Chacarera dance this morning. Teaching me to dance anything can be a tall task with my 2 left feet, but it was fun nevertheless.

You should see my wedding video! ...all those dancing lessons and the end result was a clumsy barely coordinated stumble around for the first dance. My poor wife! ...I tried to tell her !

...and now she wants to take tango classes together.

I got bumped up from intermediate into the advanced race category in my inline skate class last night. Not sure if that was a good thing. Can hardly walk today, but ... I've dropped 15 kilos in the last 2.5 months, and still dropping.

*passing the talking stick*

Back