Fernández will extend the quarantine another two weeks?

fiscal do you have an argentinian dni ? I believe if you do not they will not let you in on a rescue flight . Anyone confirm this?
No I ended stopping the process and giving up on it after so many problems with the system not working.

The decree about quarentine does not need to be extended. It is automatic. The President has to decide to finish it. Seema that he wants to do it in steps. However, the rumor at the opposition where my cousing is a politician is this is going to last until the end of June while my syster who is coordinating the scientist wing in the Patagonia talks about the end of May.
How the hell will Argentina survive until June completely shut down?

Long lockdowns will destroy even the strongest countries . There has never been a lockdown on this type implemented in the world even if the two world wars nor the last flu pandemic . The effects of a two month lockdown be it the usa , europe , and south america is the worst economic crash the world has even seen . This madness has to stop now as there are are so many sensible ways of managing this than the current situation .

That the cuarentena will be gradually lifted over a period of weeks or months seems clear, given the large number of new sectors were today added to the list of people allowed to circulate. The right to circulate freely may never be extended to those aged 65 and over whilst the virus is still with us; by simply never extending the list of people with full freedom of movement to this last group, the government will be able to keep older people in quarantine indefinitely, without ever having to declare that as its policy.

I don't think the quarantine go on after April 12th. May be only older people will stay locked down.
The idea was to wait for two complete 14-days incubation periods.

If they can not stop it in 28 days, then the quarantine is not effective and there is no reason to enforce it anymore.

Shelter in Place in California has now been extended until May 3. CA is starting to be seen as an example of successful (so far) initial flattening of the curve. I am hoping that there will be an antibody test developed so that people who have tested positive or suspect they had covid-19 can be tested for antibodies and then get back to work and help others who are unable to go out to get food, etc. It's important this is being prioritized along with a vaccine, which likely won't be available for a year at the earliest.

given the large number of new sectors were today added to the list of people allowed to circulate.

quoting @Alby here
Can you say what sectors that is? And where you found that info? Thanks

Great mistake to not include the Banking system in the Original DNU. Let's hope the consequences are not serious..!

Surely the new DNU includes the Banking System as essential ?

Back