Fibertel/Cablevision

HELP -

In USA but need to call them now. The number is 0810 122-2225.

What is the formula from the US. I try 01154++++ but with no luck

Is 0810 a toll free number?

cruizes said:
I opened an account with them in December 2010 and gave them a credit card to set up auto debit payments.

I called 3 times over the past few months and they always said that they have the credit card number and not to worry about it because they would eventually charge the card.

Today I contacted them to try to pay the total amount, A$800.00 and this time they said that they do not accept credit cards from a foreign country. WTF......

Is this the case or did I find a complete idiot working at Cablevision?

You got an idiot. When this happens, call back and deal with someone else. Don't get angry because the standard Argentine response to customers getting short-tempered is to become totally belligerent. I remember not long ago trying to use my American Express Gold card to pay for groceries. The stupid rude girl told me they didn't accept the card even though it said that American Express cards were accepted and I had used the card at the same place for the preceding 12 months. I guess the color threw her off. haha. 99% of these people are morons. Try not to get angry, simply and patiently hang up and call back.

Hello
Once a expat friend of mine who has stayed in Buenos Aires was leaving and didn`t want to go on paying his prepaid, he sent me an email from Ecuador because the prepaid wanted him to come to Buenos Aires offices and still pay for services he had resigned, being very young he was very scared, we told him to call the credit card and tell them not to pay anymore the prepaid...well it was the only way we could find to end with his nightmare. In my case Iam a local we sent a document letter to Cablevisiòn and ended up with the service but if not I would have call the credit card at once to stop paying them.

Just checked Googled "Fibertel + atención al cliente" and found this:

Lugares de Pago- Débito Automático - Adhiérase, llamando al 4778-6000 en Capital Federal y GBA....

Maybe that number could help, since your problem deals with automatic billing (or at least from there they might be able to give you a non-toll free related number to call).

You could also try emailing them for Servicio al Cliente at [email protected] .

Hope this might help, best of luck!

Back