finally here :P

xohmyx

Registered
hi

so yesterday was my first day in bsas...obviously i dont have any opinion yet...im still getting my head around the fact that im actually here :p

two questions though, my friend showed me this little booklet she had and it had all the bus time tables and maps and stuff, i cant remember the name of the the book but it looks hella useful! i want one! where can i get one?

and also a question for the smokers on here, back home i smoke vogue menthol and i was wondering can you buy them here and/or what is the arg equivilant to them? oh and also do you just buy them from supermarkets?

I might have to look in to comeing along to the next gathering :)

Guia T. You can buy them in the magazine stands on the streets. Or you can just use the internet which works much better.

xohmyx said:
hi

so yesterday was my first day in bsas...obviously i dont have any opinion yet...im still getting my head around the fact that im actually here :p

two questions though, my friend showed me this little booklet she had and it had all the bus time tables and maps and stuff, i cant remember the name of the the book but it looks hella useful! i want one! where can i get one?

and also a question for the smokers on here, back home i smoke vogue menthol and i was wondering can you buy them here and/or what is the arg equivilant to them? oh and also do you just buy them from supermarkets?

I might have to look in to comeing along to the next gathering :)
they have quite a few menthol brands in the KIOSKO,s;)

The small Guia T for 2011 costs around 8 peso's, and can be bought at most of the newspaper kiosks around the town. It's invaluable, and very easy to carry around when moving about the city.

Can't help on the smokes I'm afraid, but I am sure you will Strike Lucky :)

PhilipDT said:
Guia T. You can buy them in the magazine stands on the streets. Or you can just use the internet which works much better.

Where on the internet would you go for bus routes?

Omni lines is the best for single bus options combinations require you to use Comoviajo which sucks

I'm coming down April 26th and I look forward to being in a similar state of confusion/happiness/unfamiliarity! Hope you ease into things well : )

Back