Five Flag / Six Flag (PT) Theory

SingForAbsolution said:
It's possible that sovereignman's Panama seminar is a scam, but if most of them are, that doesn't prove that they all are.
I still recommend people take a look at the free letters that the guy writes as they are very informative. You don't even have to put yourself on "the sucker's list". The website itself has a ton of the letters posted on it for reading--just browse by subject or month.

Ask yourself why the seminars are someplace like Panama, my guess is to easier to stay outside the grip of law enforcement. If the seminars where held in the U.S. they would most likely be quickly shut down and the organizers arrested. The newsletter is produced to give credibility to the site anybody can write a newsletter. If it is a scam (99% sure) then anything written in the newsletter is suspect. There are legitimate firms and organizations involved in this field this just isn't one of them.

gouchobob said:
I did a bit more checking on Sovereign Man and the person called Simon Black who apparently heads it. Turns out that Simon is apparently a girl, a Miss Ragini Dhanvantray 45 of Singapore. She pleaded guilty to fraud last year and was fined $21,000. You can read more about it here.

http://board.freedomainradio.com/forums/p/24494/227844.aspx

Very interesting, but I'm guessing you didn't read the whole thread? The OP's research only proves that Ragini Dhanvantray, the administrative contact to his websites's domain, got into some trouble.

That seems to be the only thing that the OP has to discredit sovereignman.com, and many others in the thread have defended sovereignman.com's credibility.

As one person said, "It is not a crime to use a proxy to register your domains. it is also not a crime to have someone other than yourself be the administrative contact. Ragini Dhanvantray, whoever that is, just provides services to people or corporations that would like to use and does not neccesarily mean that she is affiated with simon black or his company"

That being said, the fact that his website domain has gotten into trouble raises a flag nonetheless, and I still wouldn't buy anything that he is selling. Like I said, the letters are very well written and informative and can be read for free on the website without signing up for anything. If Simon Black is fake, whoever is writting these letters knows their stuff.

gouchobob said:
There is a 99.9% chance that this website is not legit or worse. They don't care if their advice is legal or not they just want your money. When this is shut-down they will no doubt simply set-up another site. They don't care if you renew or not they realize there are always more suckers coming along. What they are doing is a variation on the asset protection scam that has been around for decades. Ooogabooga, do not give these crooks your hard earned money. Read the link below:

http://www.escapeartist.com/efam/83/Asset_protection.html

Gouchobob,

Again you post an unrelated link as 'proof' that Sov Man is a 'scam'.

Asset protection scams are sophisticated vehicles. It is true the vast majority of people do not need them and that there are shady vendors on the Internet.

That's all besides the point as Sov Man/Simon Black does not sell them.

gouchobob said:
Are you referring to escape artist or the one I am questioning Sovereign Life.
Escape artist is OK although a lot of it is marketing of real estate.

No, it's obvious you're questioning Sov Man (not Sov Life).

But that's a small mistake, so no big deal..

gouchobob said:
Sovereignman is a scam as well. You can get the news letters free(also puts you on the suckers list). I just took a quick look and although the newsletter is free they offer a lot of stuff that isn't, including expensive seminars often held in Panama. This con-man is just another variation on the asset protection scams that have been around for decades.

Read this link on asset protection seminars in Panama.

http://www.panamalaw.org/offshore_scams.html

This con-man is just another variation on the asset protection scams that have been around for decades.

I addressed this in response to post #24 in this thread.

You're comparing apples to hockey pucks. It just doesn't make sense.

I laughed out loud when I seen you posted a link to Panamalegal.org. While there is informative content on their site, I wouldn't touch the company with a 10-foot pole. Check out this thread in a very popular forum on Panama:

http://www.panamaforum.com/legal-issues/30171-http-www-panamalaw-org-legit.html

gouchobob said:
Ask yourself why the seminars are someplace like Panama, my guess is to easier to stay outside the grip of law enforcement. If the seminars where held in the U.S. they would most likely be quickly shut down and the organizers arrested. The newsletter is produced to give credibility to the site anybody can write a newsletter. If it is a scam (99% sure) then anything written in the newsletter is suspect. There are legitimate firms and organizations involved in this field this just isn't one of them.

Simon Black is a US citizen. If you read today's missive, you'll see he's on his way to NYC.

As for "why Panama?", there's lots of reasons.

He's building a sustainable community there for one thing -- so he spends time in Panama for business interests.

Panama is also a fairly central location for people coming from North America, South America and even Europe & Asia.

gouchobob said:
I did a bit more checking on Sovereign Man and the person called Simon Black who apparently heads it. Turns out that Simon is apparently a girl, a Miss Ragini Dhanvantray 45 of Singapore. She pleaded guilty to fraud last year and was fined $21,000. You can read more about it here.

http://board.freedomainradio.com/forums/p/24494/227844.aspx

Another literal "LOL" moment. Thanks for that, gouchobob.

Even the people in the thread were mocking wordsdontmatter's post.

I could explain about directors/nominee directors and how it protects the beneficiary of an trust/offshore structure, but it won't convince you. At this point, I just wish to bring a little balance to your wild conclusions and the other readers can make up their minds on everything.

The hundreds of people who met Simon Black in person in the recent Panama seminar should find this info about Simon Black being a 45 yo Singaporean women quite amusing.

I should mention this whole thread in the Sovererign Man's private member forum for everyones' entertainment.

There are a few members who either live or spend time in Argentina. Maybe some will join this forum and the debate if I post about this in Sov Man's private forum.

oogabooga said:
Another literal "LOL" moment. Thanks for that, gouchobob.

Even the people in the thread were mocking wordsdontmatter's post.

I could explain about directors/nominee directors and how it protects the beneficiary of an trust/offshore structure, but it won't convince you. At this point, I just wish to bring a little balance to your wild conclusions and the other readers can make up their minds on everything.

The hundreds of people who met Simon Black in person in the recent Panama seminar should find this info about Simon Black being a 45 yo Singaporean women quite amusing.

I should mention this whole thread in the Sovererign Man's private member forum for everyones' entertainment.

There are a few members who either live or spend time in Argentina. Maybe some will join this forum and the debate if I post about this in Sov Man's private forum.

It's obvious you are a true believer and no amount of logic or reason would make you see the light. Interesting that someone who is this worldwide financial guru who gives seminars that I can find no photos of the gentleman on his website or elsewhere. Makes you think that he may be a fiction or a composite. The person playing the role of Simon may change from seminar to seminar. These sites are obvious scams. Good luck with the rest of your life.

It's obvious you are a true believer and no amount of logic or reason would make you see the light. These sites are obvious scams. Good luck with the rest of your life.

We have come to an impasse.

That's fine. I knew we would never agree on this topic.

Have a pleasant life as well, sir..

Back