Flagged By Immigration, Now What?

Ironically, if I ever do hire someone to work with me, it won't be someone who is rarely capable of writing more than one line at a time (when not just posting links) and it will be someone who has the integrity as a writer not to change what someone else has written to make it look like they said something they did not (including the previous post in this thread) and also knows better than to use the same material over and over and over to the same audience.

It's usually flattering to have devoted readers, but I prefer them to be intelligent ones.

Even with consistent repetition, the reader in question rarely if ever gets it.

Congratulations. Consistent repetition is the best description of your writing (closely followed by insulting and vapid, and smug).

Congratulations. Consistent repetition is the best description of your writing (closely followed by insulting and vapid, and smug).

It's inspiring to see you try to use new words, even though you don't know what they mean.

Oh man, you two sure are entertaining!!

At first I didn't understand all of the attention, but after hundreds of snarky, derogatory, irrelevant, and/or snide comments and replies to my posts, I think he's either secretly in love with me or he's extremely jealous.
emo32.gif

Have you two met in real life and shared a beer?

This thread will answer that question (and also raises the Ajo loves Steve theory): http://baexpats.org/...-to-make-peace/

This is a nice question to ask:

Have you two met in real life and shared a beer?

This is one of the three most mean spirited comments I've ever read about anyone in any forum...ever:

He'd be better off on a bier.

The other two that came closest were both by the same author, both in this forum, and both about me:

One said that "Steve's lust for Ayn (Rand) implies necrophilia."

The other wished that I would consume enough nicotine to get cancer.

Apparently, he's not in love with me after all.
emo32.gif

Back