Flat Share April

Big_m

Registered
Hi,

I am returning to BA for the whole of April and need to find a flatshare in a nice apartment in the usual areas.

I've been in BsAs for about a year previously and am just returning from some travelling.

So please reply to this or drop me a line with some details.

Matt.

Hello:

I have a room available in the 2-br flat I live in in Palermo Hollywood, for short stays.
It is three blocks from Santa Fe, close to tube/train stations and many buses....
the flat is fully furnished has Cable, wi-fi (or a PC), microwave oven, blender etc...
The room has a bed, tv, closet... and next to it a bathroom with a shower, toilet and such which would be of exclusive use. I have a separate bathroom .
The building is modern (less than a year old) as are the furnishings... it´s a quiet flat and building.

I live with an 11 month dog who´s very much part of appartment-life so guess the appartment-share would not be suitable for those allergic to dogs... or those who don´t like them...
PM me for further details if of interest....
best,
V.

Hello,

I'm interested in renting a room for 3-4 weeks in March. Is your flat close to the subway station? I have class every morning at Fac De Medicina.
Do you have picture of the room? And how much is is?

Thanks,
MM

Hi MM,

The room would be available from March 15th (have guests staying from monday until then), for two weeks for the moment.
The cost is US$ 105 per week.
I have pictures of the room but I dont know how to upload them.
If you send me a PM with your e-mail I cans send them to you.

Best,

V.

Brief note to confirm the room will be available aprox. from May 10th..

No availability in march or april for the moment.

Thank you to all those who wrote ...

Back