Flight connection at Aeroparque - Can I make it?

niceguyeddie said:
I arrive at Ezeiza at 7:30 am and want to fly out of Aeroparque at midday, using the Manuel Tienda Leon shuttle service between airports. I am a bit concerned with the subte strike on Monday that the roads are gonna be gridlocked.

It may be quicker to take a taxi direct to AEP. Doesn't the shuttle bus stop at the Manuel Tienda Leon terminal before going onto AEP?

jez said:
It may be quicker to take a taxi direct to AEP. Doesn't the shuttle bus stop at the Manuel Tienda Leon terminal before going onto AEP?

If I remember correctly it goes straight to AEP.

I would suggest have a taxi driver waiting for you and hope for the best. traffic will be very bad . If you are waiting on the tienda leon bus you are screwed.

Incase anyone is interested, I did make it with about over an hour to spare.

We touched down at Ezeiza at 7:30am, apparently we were the 3rd arrival of the day.

It took me about 5 mins to get through immigrations and then I walked straight through customs. Manual Tienda Leon bus at 8:30 to AEP. We got stuck in a jam for about 20 mins due to an RTA (some poor motorcyclist laid out dead on the tarmac as we passed) and then another 10 or 15 mins jam in puerto madero due to some piqueteros crying about something or other.

Arrived at Aeroparque at about 10:30 am, 5 mins to drop off bag at LAN.....plenty of time to get my midday flight.....happy

Back