Flights from the UK banned..

doubleup_dan

Registered
I just bought my flight on Friday to travel in the new year and now they have blocked flights from the UK (as far as I know that is only the BA flight.)

Is anyone else in this situation? What if I were to fly to USA first then to EZE as far as I can see it is just a block on flights and not citizens.

Knowing how they acted in March I dont have much faith they will open back up quickly....

Whatever you do, do it fast if you need to go soon. Now they are talking about a total border closure (not just UK) until at least 10JAN. Maybe we will have news in the next hour or so.

(Rumors are that it may just be a closure to ALL foreigners - residents excluded presumably)

Whatever you do, do it fast if you need to go soon. Now they are talking about a total border closure (not just UK) until at least 10JAN. Maybe we will have news in the next hour or so.

(Rumors are that it may just be a closure to ALL foreigners - residents excluded presumably)
Well if I can travel out mid Jan that wont be an issue but the problem is if they close the boarders for months again.... I need to go out there but I will also need to get back.

I guess Ill wait and see what happens.

Who is they? Where are these rumors originating?

Who is they? Where are these rumors originating?
The government. Posted link in other thread from La Nación covering the discussions underway at this minute.... Let’s see how long it takes them to reach a conclusion, I’m sure someone has an asado with 50 people to go to tonight.

"ALL foreigners"... including children and spouses?
Like it was before - no residence, no entry.
Rumors are also flying around maybe it will just be a total closure to Brazil.
Argentina... never boring.

Like it was before - no residence, no entry.
Rumors are also flying around maybe it will just be a total closure to Brazil.
Argentina... never boring.

I have the permanente visa would that count as residence if that happened?

Back