Flying a cat FROM Argentina TO the USA

I guess we're talking about you...
who is this " we " you speak of? You have multiple personalities or something?Haven't you read the comments, its clear everyone is talking about you and the ignorant comment you made.

Cats are awesome and I'd rather sit next to one on an airplane than have to sit next to grumpy old people, unless of course its Walter Matthau or bergess Meredith. They were pretty awesome too.
Cats are about as awesome as paint drying. I'll bet your cat scares the hell out of the burglar trying to find his way into your house/condo/tent/cave. Probably tons O fun playing cat frisbee.

If I wanted something in my house that only cared about the food and water that I put out and really didn't give a crap otherwise whether I was alive or dead then I would get a wife.

:)

Did you read that on Wikipedia?

(And cats clean up after themselves. Cats are much cleaner than dogs, hands down.)

So cats eat their own feces to recycle the toxoplasmosis bacteria so that nobody else gets infected? http://www.msal.gov.ar/index.php/component/content/article/48/83-toxoplasmosis

Hi all,

Does anyone have any recent updates about flying with your cat in-cabin? I'll be making the big trip in April and always prefer to fly with United. On the airline's website I don't see any specific information about NOT being able to fly internationally with my cat in-cabin...but I don't see anything that guarantees my ability either.

Any recent success stories would be much appreciated!

We bought our tickets on Jan 17th with United, and purchased our cat's in-cabin ticket that day as well. No issues with United, though I wish I had known about Delta's in-cabin policy beforehand, since that's a better route for us.

We bought our tickets on Jan 17th with United, and purchased our cat's in-cabin ticket that day as well. No issues with United, though I wish I had known about Delta's in-cabin policy beforehand, since that's a better route for us.

Wow - after sifting through 3 pages of dull cat-hating comments (do you people not have lives?) I appreciate that you, 2GuysInPM, got back to me with a recent experience. Thank you for that! Glad everything went well for you.

Back