Flying a cat FROM Argentina TO the USA

Just to spite you Ajoknob, we're all changing our avatars to pussy pictures.

Thank you gringoboy.

After my previous "faux-paw" in the "favorite Argentine delicacy" thread, I have refrained from introducing the "p" word to this thread...even though I have been very, very tempted.

Hey. Jack. I didn't say you had a cat and don't babble [you on the other hand can't read]. And I couldn't care less if you like dogs or rats or chickens. I don't have animosity towards kitties either. You sure do jump to stupid conclusions! I have several really big yards and several really big dogs. Jump over my fence and the dumbass cat will ask you for food just before the dog crushes your wrist.. [or throat]

This is a perfect example why I NEVER engage in personal attacks against other members of this forum.

They don't serve any purpose whatsoever

Nonetheless, it is worth pointing out (regarding the original title of this thread) that everyone from Leanardo da Vinci to the Wright Brothers to the first men on the moon have known that it is impossible to "fly a cat" anywhere (unless you include throwing them out the window or off the roof in your definition of flying).

I also seriously doubt that anyone ever told Ben Franklin to "Go fly a cat."

I have two dogs that are smaller (and vastly smarter) than the average cat.

The do what I want when I tell them.

Including shut the F up instantly (and I don't have to shout).

They also love me...unconditionally.

Now, if I could just find the right woman...

Hey. Jack. I didn't say you had a cat and don't babble [you on the other hand can't read]. And I couldn't care less if you like dogs or rats or chickens. I don't have animosity towards kitties either. You sure do jump to stupid conclusions! I have several really big yards and several really big dogs. Jump over my fence and the dumbass cat will ask you for food just before the dog crushes your wrist.. [or throat]
seriously, what the hell are you babbling about? Jumping fences and crushing throats? You got issues sparky.

I am researching on how to feed her water while traveling, since soft carriers have no hooks where you can hang on feeders.

Make sure the case is airline approved. As for the water, you can either put a little cup/bowl in there or if she's going to be in the cabin with you, some soaked food.

Back