Fox News

jeff1234

Registered
I had Fox News playing live on my computer. The announcer said something like 'For all of you watching us on Clarin in Argentina....'.

Did I hear this correctly? Can I get Fox News on my Direct TV?

I had Fox News playing live on my computer. The announcer said something like 'For all of you watching us on Clarin in Argentina....'.

Did I hear this correctly? Can I get Fox News on my Direct TV?

Faux News is available on Cablevision. Not sure if it's available on DirectTV, but I'd be surprised if it wasn't, although a friend of mine who has DirectTV is unable to watch Fox cable network shows (movies, series, etc.), for some mysterious reason.

For more than I can remember, ..... 10 years may be ....on FiberTel CableVision (Formerly MultiCanal):

CNN ..... canal 549
Fox ........canal 552
BBC ...... canal 551

Fox news hasn't been available on DirecTV in Argentina for at least four years.

I remember reading that DirecTV wasn't willing to pay the price that was demanded.

You can watch live feeds on YouTube and Mobdro (among others)

BTW: All features of Mobdro are now free and I watch it on my LED TV using an MXQ ProK4 TV box.

Thanks to the improvements to Mobdro in the past few months I am canceling my DirecTV in January!

PS: I also have KODI on the TV box but it was too much work to set it up...

PS2: If anyone knows a better app for TV streaming (sin costo) please post about it.

I especially like the freaky quacked out blond every time she opens her mouth I thank God I never dated or married anything that. :lol:

24 hour cable news networks such as Fox, MSNBC, etc may be dangerous to your mental health and have commoditized the horror of the modern world and turned it into a form of entertainment. I am reminded of the film Natural Born Killers and its depiction of banal, cynical video journalism. Art imitates life? Can satire truly exist when real life is stranger than fiction? Turn off the idiot box!

Back