Free Concerts In Buenos Aires

To celebrate 164 years, the Men's Glee Club from the University of Michigan is on tour in Argentina for two concerts in Buenos Aires. No tickets required.
Wednesday May 15 at Usina del Arte 20 hs.
Saturday May 18 at Facultad de Derecho at 18 hs.
GO BLUE! (World’s largest alumini club).

The concert by the UofM Glee Club was FANTASTIC! It's more than just a group of men singing. I'm going to see them again on Saturday.

Another US university chorus is performing this week. Pick up a ticket today at Teatro Colon for the University of Missouri choral concert tomorrow in Salon Dorado of Teatro Colon.

I heard that there will be a concert in June by the University of Washington chorus at CCK.

I discovered a new concert series that began recently in Parroquia San Nicolas de Bari, Av. Santa Fe 1352 (Recoleta).
CICLO DE CONCIERTOS 2024
CONCIERTOS EN LA CRIPTA (enter taking the winding staircase to the lower level after the church service has ended)
The next concert is June 15 at 19,30 hs.

I discovered a new concert series that began recently in Parroquia San Nicolas de Bari, Av. Santa Fe 1352 (Recoleta).
CICLO DE CONCIERTOS 2024
CONCIERTOS EN LA CRIPTA (enter taking the winding staircase to the lower level after the church service has ended)
The next concert is June 15 at 19,30 hs.

Thanks so much enjoyed Turandot and now listening to the Camerata Antiqua de Curitiba

The Washington Chorus and the Chamber Choir of the University of Michigan, two of the most important choirs in the United States, arrive in Argentina as part of their tour organized by Classical Movements, to perform the oratorio "Elías". The Libertador San Martín National Youth Symphony Orchestra and the National Children's Choir will also be present. Admission is free, and seat reservations can be made through the www.cck.gob.ar site from 48 hours before the concert. We speak to eminent director Eugene Rogers, who tells us about the challenges of this work and the timeless message it conveys.

What are your expectations for the June 13 and 14 performances at the CCK, both in terms of interaction with the audience and the experience within the CCK space?

Due to the sheer magnitude of the music and the forces involved, this work is rarely performed. We are thrilled to stand alongside the Argentinian people and share this with the community. This work requires a powerful choir with magnificent soloists, and we are excited to have Metropolitan Opera star Will Liverman travel and perform with us. We believe that collaborating with the orchestra and youth choir of Argentina, together with our ensembles and these talented soloists, will make the experience incredible. If the world could come together through the power of music, we would have more peace! This concert will reflect two different cultures united as one to share this very special work.

I live five blocks from the Federal Police cultural center where the Symphony Orchestra of the Federal Police Argentina will be giving their first concert tomorrow at 7pm in the auditorium. I happened to find an announcement online and went to inquire about bringing students from the Orquesta Balvanera to attend so they get firsthand experience seeing and hearing an orchestra concert with music by Rossini, Mozart, Piazzolla, and Williams. I spoke to a few of the students before their Saturday rehearsal and left a flier posted on the wall with all the details. I know that attending concerts while learning an instrument is essential.

Back