Free Concerts In Buenos Aires

This is the link to reserve seats (up to 4) for the Monday concert that isn't mentioned in the announcement. It's kept secret for some reason.

Last edited:
The link does not work.

In case you don't know who is Ariel Ramirez.

See also Paul Mauriat grand orchestra - Alouette (wait til the main theme)

Last edited:
I think the link doesn´t work.
All seats are reserved. I used the link this morning for four reservations. This is the first time a member of the orchestra sent me the correct link for making an advance reservation. The concert will be live streamed on YouTube and Facebook.

All seats are reserved. I used the link this morning for four reservations. This is the first time a member of the orchestra sent me the correct link for making an advance reservation. The concert will be live streamed on YouTube and Facebook.

Thanks for sharing this information anyway.

At the present time, the concerts scheduled at Centro Cultural Kirchner are being held in the Sala Argentina on the lower level.
Proof of vaccination is not required to attend concerts in the Sala Argentina.

However, I found the following information as it pertains to the Auditorio Nacional:
Entrance to the National Auditorium
COVID-19 - Sanitary Pass
Any person who has reached the age of 13 and who attends the concerts at the National Auditorium must prove that they have a complete vaccination schedule against COVID-19, applied at least 14 days before the event.

This means I will not be attending any concerts by the Orquesta Sinfonica Nacional and others in the National Auditorium.
Teatro Colon has no mandatory vaccination requirement for attending concerts.
"The correct use of a face mask is mandatory before and during the event, covering the nose and mouth."
Friends in Germany will visit Buenos Aires in July, and concerts at both venues are on their agenda.

The 2022 concert season begins.

Conciertos de Libertad are held every Wednesday at 13 h at Templo Libertad, Libertad 769 near Av. Cordoba.
The first concert is Wednesday, March 2 by The Camarata de la Ciudad.
They usually ask you to show your DNI at the entrance.
Concerts are live streamed at https://www.facebook.com/conciertosenlibertad

Concerts at the Facultad de Derecho begin Saturday, March 26 at 16h and 18h (two concert sessions).
The concert schedule for this season has not been posted.

Back