Free Concerts In Buenos Aires

The Orquesta de Camara del Congreso de la Nacion concerts were held on the last Monday of the month from March to December in previous years. For some reason, the direction of culture decided to change them to Friday, when there concerts in many venues. I found four other concerts that I would like to attend tomorrow: La Sonambula at the Biblioteca Nacional, Centro Cultural Kirchner with the Orquesta Sinfonica Nacional, Legislatura with the Orquesta de Conciertos de San Isidro, and the Banda Sinfonica de la Ciudad at Medrano 951.
No reservations required for the Orquesta de Camara del Congreso. The attendance is smaller than usual, probably because of the change of day and/or poor publicity for their concerts.

Attachments

• Orquesta de Camara.jpg
    Orquesta de Camara.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1
Orquesta de Camara de Congreso de la Nacion concert is the last Friday of the month at 19:30.

Attachments

• Orquesta.jpg
    Orquesta.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 3
The National Symphony Orchestra presents free concerts on Friday at 20 hs during September through November in the Auditorio Belgrano, Virrey Loreto 2348, CABA.
Program: http://www.cultura.g...cional-en-2013/

Live from the Metropolitan Opera, New York City
The 2013/2014 season of ten operas is transmitted via satellite with high definition captured by robotic cameras to more than 1,500 locations in 46 countries.

The first is Eugene Onegin by Tschaikovsky, October 5, 15 hs - 3:45 duration.

Locations in Buenos Aires are:
Auditorio Beethoven, Av. Santa Fe 1452
Teatro El Nacional, Corrientes 960
http://www.fundacionbeethoven.com.ar
I agree! This one's fantastic!
I recently visited Argentina for work, and I couldn't believe their amazing offers! Theaters and shows are comparable to NYC offers (it's true!).

Martha Argerich will be performing five concerts at Teatro Colón from the 12th to the 20th. All of them will be live streamed on YouTube and Vivamoscultura BuenosAires.gob.ar at 20 hs with the Orquesta Filarmónica.

Back