Free Concerts In Buenos Aires

Wednesday, August 17 at 7:30pm will be a concert by the Orquesta de Camara del Congreso de la Nacion and chorus featuring Mozart's masonic works and live streamed from the Masonic Hall on Juan Peron. All free tickets to attend are gone.

There are so many excellent free concerts at several venues that it is often a matter of deciding which one to attend. That is true today for me.

The Facultad de Derecho has an orchestra concert at 6:00. Guitarists with a chamber orchestra perform at 6:00 at CCK in Sala Argentino. The last concert of the Argerich Festival will be live streamed at 8:00 from Teatro Colón. The Banda Sinfónica has a 6:00 concert in Centro Asturiano. I wish I could attend all of them. Then I received an email from Laura Daina and Pablo Pereyra inviting me to their concert in Espacio Piano at 7:00. They are a violin piano duo who don't present a recital every week. I will be hearing Edvard Grieg at their recital.

17 hs. Catedral Anglicana San Juan Bautista (25 de Mayo 276, CABA). Ciclo de conciertos Música y Evangelio: Sociedad Händel de Buenos Aires – Director: Sergio Siminovich. Programa con obras de Bach y Händel. Concierto presencial. Entrada libre y gratuita.

The Catedral Anglicana (built 1830-1831) is magnificent and so was the concert with a full house. It was billed as the combat of the century -- Handel versus Bach in five rounds. The audience got to vote. Bach won. The encores were vocal works by Bach in German and Handel in English. I sang along with the choir in the audience. It was a very special concert. Schedule for the September and October concerts is attached.

Attachments

• Handel v. Bach by the Handel Society of Buenos Aires.JPG
    950.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Concert schedule Catedral Anglicana San Juan Bautista.JPG
    963.2 KB · Views: 6
Hi All,

There is a free concert to night at 20:00.
Julián Álvarez 1030.

Monteverdi Intervenido

1664037951854.png

Saturday, October 22, 2022, is the annual Museum Night (although there is a site giving the date of November 18, 2022). More than 200 museums and cultural venues will be open free to the public from 20 h until 2 in the morning. There are venues that offer non-stop live music, so that's why I'm posting on this thread. Clarin has a map of all the venues. Click a read dot for the venue and location. Enjoy a museum and concert.

Attachments

• Orquesta de Camara en Facultad de Derecho.jpg
    Orquesta de Camara en Facultad de Derecho.jpg
    233.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
As of November 1, the Kirchner Cultural Center offers a mixed ticket reservation modality to the public: virtual and face-to-face. All activities are free.

This means that, on the one hand, advance reservation can be managed in online publications on the web. Each corresponds to a single entry; With their ID, each user can make up to two reservations per activity, one for the person and one for a/x companion, depending on the availability visible in the system. Once the form is completed, an email will be sent that serves as confirmation of entry. When the quota for the activity is full, the option to complete the form will be disabled. In this case, the public must show up one hour before the start of the activity.

On the other hand, as of November 2022, the proposals of the Kirchner Cultural Center have a quota of locations that will be delivered to each spectator in person. For this, the public must appear at the ticket office of the Cultural Center two hours before said activity. These tickets are enabled until the capacity of the room is exhausted.

For inquiries about tickets and income, write to: [email protected]

Back