French Customer Service Agent For Gaming Industry

I'm not a gamer (I have a life) but I listened to an article on the radio that said that WOW is on a downward spiral in terms of subscriptions.

I'm not a gamer (I have a life) but I listened to an article on the radio that said that WOW is on a downward spiral in terms of subscriptions.

Not a gamer anymore myself (time and attention span constrains), but I still follow the industry. WOW is just old and the subscription paid model is being replaced by free2play supported by micro-transactions.

Keep it on topic as it relates to Argentina, the micro-transaction model makes these games specially attractive in emerging nations like Argentina, where there isn't a lot of disposable income to be spent on US$50 video games.

Well, it was probably one of the most successful games ever created and is still around after 10 years - so as a producer you won't shed tears even though the subscriptions go down.

Back