Friday 16th - Happy Hour Drinks

Liam3494

Registered
Well, as asked by many (OK, Steve & Howard), it's time to head to The Gibraltar on Peru (895) in San Telmo, to avail ourselves of some decent beer, partake in a curry maybe, and generally chat to like minded souls who have found their way in/to Buenos Aires.

So, this Friday night, July 16th, from 8 onwards, why not come along and meet the gang. Happy Hour lasts from 6 till 10, but the bar is open until 4 in the morning. (I appreciate some here have to work, hence the 8 o'clock time mentioned (i.e. me), but if you want to get their earlier, or later, nobody will mind).

I don't know, we arrange something and nobody responds! Oh well, we will enjoy the beer anyway :).....

Liam3494 said:
I don't know, we arrange something and nobody responds! Oh well, we will enjoy the beer anyway :).....
see what you mean Liam.let them arrange their own fun in future:rolleyes:

HowardinBA said:
see what you mean Liam.let them arrange their own fun in future:rolleyes:

Well, I'm sure we will all have fun - There will be secret lurkers who will come along :) ......

Maybe if you guys threw something in Palermo. San Telmo is too far away for me personally. Plus that neighborhood smells like hippies to me. No offense to you hippies out there.

Alex - If you want to go drink and Palermo - Go on then.... Nobody's forcing ya to come with us guys - I live in the Province, so San Telmo is a trip for me too, but I like the beer, and the ambience of The Gibraltar - So, that's where some of us are going this week. Feel free to organise a trip to a Palermo spot any time.... , and feel free to pop along to San Telmo....

As Old Abe said, you can please some of the people etc., etc., etc....

Back