Friday Drinks 11th Feb

Liam3494

Registered
Another week has flown by and I am still in Ireland for awhile longer, but that doesn't stop us organising another good night out on a Friday for everyone. Don't forget, our Friday sessions are an open invite to all, new or old to the city, whatever the age, wherever you are from.

As the weather doesnt look very promising this week for our frinking al fresco option we'll go back to an old favourite in San Telmo where we can hide from the rain, drink good beer and sometimes if you stay late enough get a free shot of something! Breogan's Bar is the venue, and a tried and tested venue it is too, with very friendly bar staff, and always a great atmosphere when we are there.

Rumour has it that Paula might be making an appearance too...so we can welcome her home from the emerald isle with a pint and pochoclo.

For those who have never been before, Breoghan's is on a little side street, Pasaje San Lorenzo, just off Defensa in San Telmo, between Chile and Independencia. We look forward to seeing you all on Friday.

OOps, forgot the time... Well, people start to gather from 8 onwards, and can go on well into the early hours, depending on the crowd, or until the last one standing.... Different people turn up at any time during the evening, and the beauty of a bar like Breoghan's is that you can mingle and chat to lots of different people during the night (and the beer is good too!)....

I wish I could be there, but I'm still stuck in Texas, trying to find out when my next "visit" to Argentina will be, so far I'm looking for next month, fingers crossed... have a great night tonight and have a couple for me too...

I'll be there tonight around 9PM. Does anyone else have a picture posted so I can tell who is part of the BAExpats group? If not, just come say hello to me. :)

Rick, there are pictures posted on-line of the regular Friday Night drinkers, but unfortunately I can't supply the link from here - but if you PM me, or email me at Liam3494 AT Gmail dot com, I can point you at a few pics to help you :)

Back