Friday Drinks - 4th Feb

Liam3494

Registered
The week has flown by and it's Friday again and the end of the week, the fin de semana.... So, what better way to start the weekend but meet up with fellow ex-pats, long-termers, travellers, and locals alike, for a drink to kick start the break...

This week the regular crew will be heading to Reconquista in Microcentre, and to DownTown Matias, at 701 Reconquista, from 8 o'clock onwards, until the last man, or woman, cannot stand any more :)

All are welcome to come along and say hi, no age limit, no gender, no nationality issues here, just like minded souls who like to unwind on a Friday Night for a drink.

:D

This is sounding good - I'm in Belgrano and have just about gotten over my jetlag - I think it might be time for some serious drinking :) How far is this from Av. Cabildo in Belgrano and how likely am I to make it home after my first dozen scotches ? :)

Johnno, not far at all., just head for the centre of town, and follow your nose to the scotch. The way home will be easier. eventually! Mind you, Jameson is nicer than Scotch!

Ok, I am seriously considering coming for a beer as I need to stop being a hermit and meet some people in BA! How will I know who I am looking for though?

It was a great night - I know I met a couple of you but can't remember the names - didn't get home or to sleep till about 7am and all of yesterday was asado time down in Lanus - now its Sunday I'm thinking its probably time for some 'hair of the dog' though :) I'm thinking its time for a 'progressive' at some time soon - where we work our way through a dozen places till the last man standing calls it quits ;)

Johno, glad you enjoyed it, sorry I wasn't there to meet you, but look out for this weeks event, and carry on the fun....

Looking forward to it Liam :) I'm definitely getting a taste for the local beer - and the pubs are great :) I've basically got my own ready made crew of locals I hang out with - friends and family of my lady etc - but definitely want to get in some time drinking and networking with the local expats a bit more too - good to have the balance I think :)

Back